Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Feb 4 06:53:23 2006

For what it's worth, Frank (and it may be worth less than nada), my daughter
Rachel was married last October (in Las Vegas f'r 'eav'ns sake!). In
fairness, it was her second; my granddaughter (her daughter) was the maid-of
honor!. There was an official professional photoperson (she was of course
digital with a monster outfit that was as big as her head - I digress) who
was at work pre-, pendente- and post-wedding. During the ceremony (only) I
quietly and as unobstrusively as possible wielded an M6 w/ 35/2,8 Summaron -
no flash.

It never occured to me to ask her mother for permission. Again in fairness,
I should add that her mother and I had become despoused a year earlier which
may explain why.

My first reaction to your dilemma was, why the heck not? My second was, if
you have a strong desire to avoid despousal, forgetaboutit.

Good luck and congratulations!

Seth