Subject: [Leica] enlarger
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 6 15:06:40 2006

At 05:44 PM 2/6/2006, you wrote:
>Not, Digital Printing, especially in B+W,  is not better, it is different.
>You either want to try it, or continue on like you have the past... 56
>years.....
>
>Me too Marc......
>
>Frank Filippone

The determining factor in my case was developing severe allergies to
darkroom chemicals.  In spite of state-of-the-art fans and
ventilation systems, I could not stay in a darkroom longer than 10
minutes without developing debilitating headaches.  I wondered what I
was doing to my liver.  I quit toxic chemicals and now only ingest
Lagauvilin in small, measured amounts.  You might want to consider
the consequences even if you don't have any symptoms.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] enlarger)