Subject: [Leica] Digital in Winter
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Feb 12 15:29:42 2006

Don,

Having spent a couple of winters in Dayton, OH many years ago, I know what
can happen further north.  That's why I came back to the south when I got
out of the USAF.  However, it does get cold down this way occasionally.  I
grew up in North Mississippi, and well remember when the Tombigbee River
froze over in January 1940.  People drove cars on the ice.  Brrrrrrr!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] A Few of My Favorite Things)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Digital in Winter)