Subject: [Leica] A Few of My Favorite Things
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Feb 12 15:48:39 2006

Hello,

I finally got around to shooting a grouping of my favorite toys (which
include an M4-2, just to keep on topic).  I had a heck of a time with
the lighting as I discovered that my Norman studio umbrella light won't
fire from a digital camera, so I played with bounce flash.  I really
had difficulty trying to do closeups of watches with all kinds of
reflections.  I suppose a light tent or other diffused lighting, plus a
nice macro lense, would help.  This type of staged photography is new
to me and I would appreciate any advice.

http://homepage.mac.com/robertmcclure/PhotoAlbum112.html

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A Few of My Favorite Things)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Digital in Winter)