Subject: [Leica] Bogus M2-R Auction
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Feb 20 15:05:37 2006

Is this the shop in Pied Bull Yard? If so - a few years ago there was a
lot of rather heated discussion in the German photo press about how
serious this company was. Many wrote warnings against having any
dealings with them - I don't know whether these were just isolated
complaints (mostly about price and higher quality ratings than
deserved)  . The magazine didn't recommend the shop in their article
about photo shops in London.
Douglas