Subject: [Leica] Bogus M2-R Auction
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Feb 21 00:29:00 2006

Hi Seth,
I did not see the auction itself and agree that if they tried to
claim the camera had been retro upgraded to a M2R by the military it
is a ridiculous claim! The shop in question was, IME, the most
genuine dealer in the Pied Bull Yard complex, as I wrote earlier.
Maybe they changed hands. Mind you there are still plenty of Leica
anomalies though it is clearly inconceivable that this was one of them.
Frank

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Bogus M2-R Auction)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Bogus M2-R Auction)