Subject: [Leica] re: silver vs pixels
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Feb 20 18:05:55 2006

Chess?   (From a Harvard alum)

;-)

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] re: silver vs pixels)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] re: silver vs pixels)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] re: silver vs pixels)