Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux batteries
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (lrzeitlin@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Feb 27 07:32:18 2006

<<Frank- where can I get a battery for it that will not break my wallet?
Thanks, Stasys
On Feb 26, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Frank Filippone wrote:
> I represent that remark!? My wife LOVEs her original Leica DIgital....
> Still going strong, all 300K pixels of it..
>

> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net
>
> They've had a variety of partnerships for small cameras including
> *gasp*
> Vivitar, and Fuji, remember the first Leica Digitals?

I just bought 10 NP-80 batteries for the Leica Digilux Zoom (ne Fuji 1700
Zoom) from: www.itrimming.com

The cost was $0.68 each plus shipping. Is that cheap enough for you?

My wife also loves her old Leica Digilux but ours has 1,300,000 pixels. It
is small, simple, takes magnificent photos for its pixel capacity. DPreview
loved it in its Fuji 1700 Zoom incarnation. It is exactly what a P&S camera
should be.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Re: Leica Digilux batteries)