Subject: [Leica] Photographers Formulary Rapid Fix
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 1 14:19:25 2006

I am definitely going to get that distiller. In the long run, it should save
me money. You are right about the charcoal filter...it removes trace organic
chemical, but I'm not worried about those...it is the inorganic stuff from
the Mississippi that makes things hard to dissolve.

Thanks much, Jonathan.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com