Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 5 18:55:49 2006

Aaron,
I believe that the 1/8 second range works better for this type of image as
you get some solid information mixed in with the fantasy.  If a production
had one part that held still for the 15seconds then the longer times would
add enough swich that they could be enchanting.

Of note, I work with a fine art photographer that has been perfecting the
"blurry" photograph for years now.  His specialty is a Contax T2 in the palm
of his hand to capture motion on the streets.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com