Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Mar 5 18:30:33 2006

Hi Folks,

This week I'm showing two motion blur photographs that I made on Wednesday
of a local modern dance group that I photograph from time to time.

The two photos were taken with equipment of widely-divergent monetary value:
      1) A pinhole camera made out of a matchbox with no lens.  15sec,
tripod.
      2) A Leica M with 35/2 summicron.  1/8 sec, hand-held.

I'm not saying which I prefer!

http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/paw/2006_09/index.html

Comments always welcome,
Aaron

PS--The third photo on the page is an unrelated happy snap...our son is now
6 months old and already a little more independent.  :( and :)

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Dancing Motion)