Subject: [Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Mar 5 21:35:57 2006

Ted,

I can't claim any of the real excitement that you experienced in your
career.  My career was in aeronautical engineering, but primarily involved
state-of-the-art test facilities.  I won't claim that all flying is without
danger, either.  I have lost several friends who were involved in
experimental flying of one sort or another, some who didn't realize that
they were pushing the envelope until it was too late.  I have also lost a
few acquaintances who were just too hard headed for their own safety.

Does this sound like the same personalities we see on the LUG?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography)