Subject: [Leica] I am visiting Australia
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed Mar 8 08:05:37 2006

I am going to be in Australia next week. The primary purpose of the trip
is to visit family, but I hope to carve out some photo time.

We plan to be in Melbourne a few days, then drive to Sydney for about a
week, taking the coastal route one way and the inland route the other,
and spending another week in Melbourne before returning home.We will be
lodging with family in South Caulfield in Melbourne, and at a hotel in
Double Bay in Sydney.

Any list members with advice to offer or interested in meeting somewhere?
-- Clive
Blog: http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/blog.html

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] I am visiting Australia)