Subject: [Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 10 04:35:04 2006

Allen,
The integration of Bridge to CS2 makes the Raw format in many ways easier
than a JPG.  You select an image, it happens to be a RAW file and the
appropriate RAW converter opens up.  Make your decisions on how the image is
supposed to look and send it on the Photoshop for whatever other changes you
want to make such as masks.  If you have a lot of images shot in the same
situation then just select the group and apply the same RAW conversions to
them.  Pretty simple and the various other converters can be plugged right
in so if Adobe's offerings don't suit you some other product will surley do
the trick.

I did sit through two lectures on Lightroom and could see the possiblities
for studio work flow or a stock photographer.  After sitting through the
Aperture seminar I just could not see spending money on it.  It did not seem
to offer that much functionality to CS2 no matter how hard they tried.  I
could be wrong.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com