Subject: [Leica] Ramblings
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Mar 12 14:45:19 2006

LUG,
These are totally OT, shot with the camera in hand which happened to be my
Fuji digital, but they were too good to pass up.  The first could be a
tribute to our current educational system, or, the reason our waistlines
keep expanding.
The second shows the current method of theft prevention on construction
sites.  Both photos made during a stroll at the local airport.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/WaistB_Wsmall

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/TheftInsurance