Subject: [Leica] So long Rodinal. I'm going to miss you.
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Mar 16 13:15:50 2006

Jeffery,

I wonder if it's the 100 ASA that a lot of people aren't warming up to.
I don't see a lot of difference between modern 100 and 400 ASA BW films,
especially in a digital workflow. I've used Acros and it's a nice film.
I'm tempted to try it, and even slower films, now and then. But I
usually end using something faster.

DaveR