Subject: [Leica] NOLA Pontilly Neighborhood
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Mar 22 09:55:25 2006

I've put up an unedited, untweaked, complete set of the digital files
of my recent shoot in New Orleans (primarily for the groups that
hosted and facilitated the event). I've not yet seen the M and R film
from the two days of photography so the project is not complete. For
the first time I used Adobe's Lightroom to produce the Flash
presentation directly from the RAW files - somewhat pleased with the
work flow - but the images show jaggies, etc. It took it's time to
produce the finished files. After an hour last evening I just went
home and let it do it's thing - so I have no idea how long it
actually took. Comments, as always, welcome - however keep in mind
what I said above.

http://www.imagist.com/pontilly

Regards,
George Lottermoser