Subject: [Leica] NOLA Pontilly Neighborhood
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 22 10:16:52 2006

George, the presentation is slick and looks very
straightforward ................ I was only bugged that I could/can
not change the speed of passage.

The images give (not having been there) a concise overall view of the
situation. I do find the blue skies somewhat incongruous with the
horror around. Could the blue sky shots be b&w (for example) mixed in
with the colour where it adds more?

B.