Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Mar 22 10:14:15 2006

I could be very mistaken, but I thought that Nikon's camera biz had
been doing well financially over the past few years, largely due to the
popularity of the D70.

But my memory could be off.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)