Subject: [Leica] Re:Noctilux abberations?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Mar 22 22:37:40 2006

Irwin is referring to the aspherical reflex version of the Canon 50
f1.2 when praising it relative to the f1.2 Noctilux. The LTM 50mm
f1.2 which I own has very vintage performance and is nowhere near as
good as either of the Noctilux designs, or the Canon reflex 50s. I
have all three since I, perhaps foolishly, never sell anything.
Frank