Subject: [Leica] THe Bay 101 - The Underground Railroad
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Mar 25 08:45:54 2006

This is a very nice shot, Barney.  You're right that a photo can't convey
the journey, but the dead trees and fields in the foreground, the path
leading to the stand of leafing trees in the distance, and the birds flying
by make a wonderful metaphor.  This is also one that benefits from knowing
the "where" and the "what" of the photo that you provided in your caption.

The only small nitpick I have is that you might consider cropping the
foreground slightly to remove the shadow of the tree, which I find
distracting.

Well done and thanks for showing,
Aaron