Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Mar 31 09:16:11 2006

Good point... another item to add the idiocy list.

BD has a good point..... too much time and trouble hassling obviously
innocent people, not enough time and effort spent working on real
problems.....Harbors is a real threat, and since I live in LA, it is a real
threat out here.  There are 15Million containers a year through the LA
harbor.  That is roughly 40,000 a DAY.  Now there is a challenge worth
pursuing.....How easy it would be to put something n a single container and
get it through the port security.... Especially once the Labor Unions take
over control of security.

I told this story before, watching some 6 year old girl get frisked at
security : a flight from Kauai to LA a few years ago... Her seat was picked
for extra special random examination ( My wife got lucky too).  Saw the same
thing with a 80+ year old grandmother.... all white bread types.

Israel has dealt with this type of problem for years.   They have a
different pattern of looking for the bad guys than the US has.  I still
think that looking in the eyes of bad looking guys tells you something, and
checking the pockets of a 6 year old tells you nothing.

Now, how do I get to be King so I can fix this situation?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

If that bothers you, Frank, imagine what they get-up-to from outer/
inner space (satellites) ................ Google, but far more
efficient + telephone listening etc. etc.

B.

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)