Subject: [Leica] digital ramblings
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Apr 2 10:51:03 2006

The only thing that makes it through the Leica - EOS adaptor is light:
nothing else is passed through. So you focus wide-open, stop down for
metering and shooting. Works fine, just have the camera in Aperture
Priority.

For the 1D family of cameras there are alternate focusing screens from
both Canon and another company which you can find in the archives. I
have a split-image that works very well. I've read that this is
supposed to upset the metering system but I can't prove it.

I hope you have fun with the exploration: good hunting!

Adam

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] digital ramblings)