Subject: [Leica] Color Negative Films
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 2 20:44:16 2006

No, that's basically it. And I'm old enough to remember them jacking the
price on film WAY up when Bunkie Hunt tried to corner the silver market in
the 70's. And I remember how I could only get really dark gray as the
blackest black on their paper. And their outrageous recent prices on
Kodachrome! And the Ektachrome fading on me when it wasn't supposed to!! And
their stupid Instamatic Reflex!!! And that God-awul 110 camera that took
crap pictures!!!!...Hey!!...I'm getting' really pissed off here!!!! ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com