Subject: [Leica] why we photograph?
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Tue Apr 4 17:04:30 2006

Bonsoir,

  why we photograph?

  Well, I photograph mainly because I want to leave some sort of
photographic archives to my children (5 and 6 years old).  Not that they
will necessarely care about that when time comes...!  I also want to leave
them photographs because I have so few from my own childhood and wish I had
more.

  My main interest is available light daily scenes, important events of
their growing up.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)