Subject: [Leica] New photo essay - Geneva
From: kmcerlean at hypermedia7.ie (Kelly McErlean)
Date: Thu Apr 6 14:19:42 2006

Hi Sonny

Thanks for the feedback.

The shots you are referring to are from another essay titled 'Lisbon'. The
way the site is built I cannot link directly to one photo essay but only to
the 'Photography' section. There are several galleries there and more in the
Photo Archives section. Sorry about the confusion.

So the Geneva shots are under that title. A very sparse set of images I
agree. But that was the day it was. A little walk past several major
institutions who are headquartered in Geneva and the response was cold. No
hustle and bustle, no dynamic, yet important decisions are being made here.
I walked to work, met very few people considering the size of the building
and later that day got on the plane and went home, quite aware that I had
seen very little of Geneva but a version of Geneva all the same.

Cheers too to B.D.!! I am sorry if my previous answer was short but I
answered during an ad break for 'Footballer's Wives' on BBC and time was
short

Regards

Kelly

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] New photo essay - Geneva)