Subject: [Leica] sharp ears & soft eyes! focusing tips? -
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Apr 10 07:12:55 2006

Seriously... retrain yourself.  You are right now, only guessing where the
eyes are at focus.  You need to actively focus on the eyes.  Retraining is
the only way.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I think my brain is edge seeking and the obvious edges are the side of the
head compared to background. I find it tough to lock in on eyes. I tried a
ground glass screen and that was a minimally helpful.