Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Apr 11 08:14:19 2006

In the 'old days', when we all had film cameras, those so-called
conversations happened more often. I guess those that have the
capacity for public sociability, reach out with conversation. Those
that don't create reasons for not to.
I once had another photographer, also a leica shooter, take notice of
my SL during a Labor demo in 1993. After standing and chatting on the
same corner for an hour, we exchanged cards. Our respective families
have been friends ever since, with our kids growing up together.
More often than not, those accidental meetings open possibilities I
normally wouldn't anticipate.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center