Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Apr 20 12:26:56 2006

This is such an interesting comment. Through out art history we can
look back and say (in some cases and if we have some level of skill),
"I could do that." Unspoken is, "now that I've seen it." Sure we
could all go spend some time with the peppers at the local produce
tubs. We could take them back to our studio/home and put them inside
our collection of funnels and perhaps duplicate (or even improve
upon) Weston's efforts. But what's the point of any of that? When
what we really want is to find our own visual voice.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900)