Subject: [Leica] 35/1.4 pre-Asph M Hood
From: msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Apr 22 17:15:04 2006

At 07:47 PM 4/22/06 -0400, Lew wrote:
>Well, I don't have the lens in hand yet, but I do have its serial no. Is
>there a site where I could look up its specs?

Lew

I have already provided you with the serial number break for the two
mounting designs.  There are books -- remember those? -- but I am not aware
of any web sites listing such information.  If you want, send me the s/n
off-list and I will dig out the details on the morrow.

Best,

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!