Subject: [Leica] Re: Small cars
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 27 15:03:18 2006

And that, of course, is how a CEO can walk away with an $800 million
check...No excess there. And I love the reference to the Carter
administration "allowing" the oil producing nations to nationalize their oil
fields. Just like we finally allowed the central American countries to
nationalize their bananas... ;-)
there is only one reality here, and that is that the piper is now playing
"Good Night Ladies," and has presented us with the bill.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com