Subject: [Leica] A close call to be sure
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 30 15:40:10 2006

I will make a beeline to Office Depot tomorrow for one. While driving to
Harry's Ace Hardware, I was trying to think of how much money I had invested
in my computer, printers (2), scanners (3!), etc. I think thought I might
have to go back to digital! (auuuughhhhh!)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com