Subject: [Leica] Almost catching up PAW
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon May 1 10:14:57 2006

I don't know about your folks, but Late March-April has gotten almost
as busy as Thanksgiving-Christmas. Getting a couple of weeks caught
up--15 & 16. Still have some film out on 17.

Week 15

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/15_fishing
It was not completely surprising that my 14-year-old Beth, who
normally helps her sister unhook fish, turns almost squealy helpless
when 14-year-old boys offer aid.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/15_readers
Lunch break and spring attract people to a public square.

Week 16

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/16_Perch
Little Washington has musicians appearing along Main Street one
Friday night a month.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/16_shared_chimping
Some members of the North Carolina Press Club enjoy new technology
together.

Thanks for peeking.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies