Subject: [Leica] looking for an affordable leica 21mm
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu May 4 09:43:44 2006

I can second the suggestion of the Kobalux.  I have one and am very heppy
with it.  The same lens was marketed under a number of names, such as Bower,
etc. so you may have better luck in finding one by spreading your search a
bit further that way.  I also understand that people have had good success
using the old  Zeiss bayonet Biogon 21/4.5 for Contax RF with a
non-focussing Zeiss external bayonet to LTM mount.  I'd love to do that, as
I prefer the Zeiss lens to the Kobalux, but sadly have not found the mount.

Mark