Subject: [Leica] Glass slide mounting? Attn - Tina.
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat May 6 17:22:53 2006

Tina, if I recall correctly you took on a big slide mounting effort a
couple of years ago (5000 slides?).  I'm looking at a similar but
less extensive project and am planning to use Gepe plastic mounts
(Article no 7001) for family/holiday shots and Gepe 3mm Anti-Newton
glass mounts (Article no. 2004) for my best nature shots, for
projection to audiences.

Would you (or others) have any suggestions or lessons to share?
Fortunately I live in a high dry climate so humidity should not be a
problem with glass mounting.  But there may be other gotchas I don't
know of.

I'll be projecting with an RT-m and flat field Super-Colorplan-Pro 90
(to start with - I'm looking for longer lenses) so any comments on
getting the best from this mount/projector combo would be appreciated.

Thanks.  Rick Dykstra.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Glass slide mounting? Attn - Tina.)