Subject: [Leica] Glass slide mounting? Attn - Tina.
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sun May 7 19:18:40 2006

500,000!

Thanks Tina.  Yes, this is very helpful.  A follow up question if I
may.  With the plastic mounts that have metal liners, which you find
keep the film flat, have you projected these?  How do they work in
terms of projecting a flat and focussed image?  Any popping issues?

I'd be happy if others would chime in with their experiences in
projecting Gepe slides, of different sorts.  I'm wanting to choose
two types and stick with them.  One glass type for professional slide
shows of my better nature shots, and cheaper (and easier) glassless
ones for family/holiday slides, though even and flat focussing across
the image is still desired.

Does anyone know why Gepe make 3mm thick glass slides as well as
2.3mm glass slides?  The 3mm slides will fit in my RT-m projector, so
no probs there.  Pros?  Cons?

Thankyou.  Rick Dykstra.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nature