Subject: [Leica] B&W analog-digital workflow
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Sun May 14 08:49:59 2006

>I put up a little page about my momentary work flow

My comment: Silverfast has such a clumsy, poorly designed user interface
that I don't understand how people elect to use it. For example, all of
those little, itsy-bitsy buttons with meaningless icons are ridiculous.

I have the original Minolta 5400 and the software that came with it is far
easier to use and works great -- its operation is intuitive and
straightforward.

I also use VueScan when using my Nikon 5000 or Epson 4990.

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 5/14/2006