Subject: [Leica] Photo: The Old Time Fiddlers of Black Canyon
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun May 14 22:11:02 2006

B.D. what are you seeing when you say "background wierdness" and then
saying it's involved with re-sizing?

The image was made in a low-end public center building in Black Canyon
City - nothing fancy. The horizontals aren't perfect - and I probably
should fix those - but the doors and the background are just that end
of the building - it's not exactly architecture.

But if you're refering to something else then I'd like to understand what it
is!

Thanks for commenting, of course, and I'd like to learn so I can make
better images.

adam

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Photo: The Old Time Fiddlers of Black Canyon)