Subject: [Leica] Photo: The Old Time Fiddlers of Black Canyon
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Mon May 15 01:12:14 2006

Hi Adam,

He was lucky to have you around to catch that moment and even luckier to
have a wife that still looks at him like that after what looks to be many
years of marriage.

The technical stuff went over my head but there is no denying that the very
high technical quality matches that of the subject.

--Graham