Subject: [Leica] Visiting Chicago
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 16 17:27:47 2006

Jim,
Thanks for the commentary.  As to the cropping, one of the reasons to do a
PAW is to find out how others see an image.  My gut feeling was that the
more rectangular image was stronger than a squarer one without the lamp.
Others feel differently and it is important to me to hear that reaction.
Learning to see through others eyes is a valuable skill I believe.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com