Subject: [Leica] Agfa 400 in Rodinal - Bad Idea
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon May 22 23:58:03 2006

I used to always use APX400 and Rodinal when I went to Africa. It kept
the contrast in check.

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2003/34.html
http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2003/35.html
http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2004/14.html

Works even at a honky-tonk:

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2003/37.html

But I always used Rodinal at 1:25. You don't get the "Rodinal effect"
at 1:25 to the same degree you do at 1:50. I think Mark Rabiner used
to say that anything under 1:100 is for sissies.

Daniel