Subject: [Leica] I got a new toy too!
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed May 24 19:39:12 2006

Don Dory writes:

> Do you have a spare bedroom?  I am a passing fair cook so I wouldn't be a
> total drain for the two months I spend burning the midnight oil.

Even better, we've got the spare mother-law-suite in the basement. However,
it is more important that you know how to shovel snow in the dark when its
-70 C with windchill and that you also know how to make a snow cave for
yourself if you can't make it back from the back 40 when the next big
blizzard blows in. That will keep you from freezing to death and having the
local wolf pack scatter your bones.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I got a new toy too!)