Subject: [Leica] I got a new toy too!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed May 24 19:54:48 2006

Not to sound like the Siberian natives who froze to death, but I grew up in
the heart of the U.S. where temps drop to double digit negative numbers so
have some good sense about cold weather survival.  Just like the second rule
for a pilot is know where to put the plane down if the power goes off the
second rule of cold weather is know where or how to find shelter.  Sounds
like fun, I'm much better company than the mother in law he says with a grin
bearing gifts of Lagavullan.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com