Subject: [Leica] OT Rolleiflex 3.5 F TLR Instruction Book
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed May 24 20:27:56 2006

Hi Ken,

Kenneth Frazier writes:

> Greg, click on the PDF version near the top of the page. It is much
> easier for printing.

Great link! I downloaded the Rolleiflex F IB from Mike Butkus site last
night, read it on the bus ride home from work and sent him a Paypal donation
tonight.

Now I know how 3 Rolleiflex features work that I didn't have a clue about
before. The filter factor adjustment, the double exposure process and the
green shutter speed scale.

Although, it seems that you have to hold the shutter open for green speed
scales (longer than 1 second) and count with my Rolleiflex.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] OT Rolleiflex 3.5 F TLR Instruction Book)