Subject: [Leica] 50 mm lenses
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed May 24 20:50:08 2006

Don Dory writes in part:

> It really doesn't matter, the signature of both sets of lenses is very
> similar with the latter design somewhat superior as they could use
> the high diffraction elements in the last group when it became radiation
> free.

Don,

What makes it worth knowing is whether you can safely leave this lens
mounted on a camera with film still in it. I keep mine away from both my
eye, my film canisters and any camera stored with a partially exposed roll.

...checking my film stash for some older unexposed slide film now.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] 50 mm lenses)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] 50 mm lenses)