Subject: [Leica] a leitz IIIf with 50/1.5 summarit...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun May 28 16:40:23 2006

for anyone who may be interested, Tempe Camera in Tempe AZ, has a
great looking IIIf and 50 summarit... for $650... though I think they
could be talked down a fair amount...

the lens has mild haze, but the two looked to be in great condition...

I don't know what they could be had for... I thought seriously about
getting the lens and camera for myself... but I have more than enough
now...

sooooo....

I just thought I'd put this out there if any one is interested...

let me know if I can be of help...

Steve