Subject: [Leica] alligator recipe (was: park your alligator)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 29 08:18:34 2006

In a message dated 5/29/2006 10:00:05 A.M.  Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:
Hi, Sonny
does it work  with beef or venison too? - we don't get many alligators
around here, but  plenty of smoked sausage - about the most exotic meat
we get here is ostrich  (which I don't like much)
cheers
Douglas

Sauce  Piquante   Is used with snapping turtle, chicken, pork and even fish
like  snapper here. I dunno about venison, maybe it would be pretty  good.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish