Subject: [Leica] new images from Hoppy
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 30 10:48:19 2006

The boy with faithful dog has a wonderful retro feeling to it, even
though I'm not sure if the dog should have been out of focus.
The Hong Kong sailor is a good portrait, too. I love this kind of
combination of soft direct light from one and reflected light from
the other side.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 30-mei-06, om 07:34 heeft G Hopkinson het volgende geschreven: