Subject: [Leica] my first PAW
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue May 30 19:57:56 2006

Bradley--

Looks good to me.

I had it suggested to me that they should be held to about 100K.
Using PhotoShop, do "save for web" and it lets you size to the well
chosen 800 pixels you did and then set quality by targeting file size
in the little pull down menu.

Nice shot.

  Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies