Subject: [Leica] OMG, they found it!!!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed May 31 11:13:39 2006

A police officer found the case. We just recovered from the Lost and Found.
Everything is there and in same conditions except the films where I am sure
they must have X-Ray'ed the heck out of it, it being a metallic case.
Nevertheless, I will process them to see if anything is salvageable.

THANK YOU all for your good thoughts. Thank you thank you thank you thank
you...

I will process and upload the CC24 photos ASAP.

Oh THANK YOU thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you...

and thank you some more!!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] OMG, they found it!!!)